What is Full Spectrum CBD?
As the name suggests, full spectrum CBD contains all compounds in the Cannabis plant, which are all naturally occurring in its rawest form. Along with Cannabidiol, other cannabinoids and compounds are extracted from the plant such as terpenes, flavonoids, essential oils, and even tiny plant parts which can all work together to produce potent therapeutic benefits for the patient. With each compound taken alongside the other natural occurring compounds present in the cannabis plant, full spectrum CBD takes pride in having an “entourage effect”, wherein the body’s receptors can maximise absorption of the cannabinoids as well as the other natural compounds. With each dynamic component complimenting the others, full spectrum CBD can be highly effective in providing relief since the natural profile is almost preserved even after extraction.
One of the main concerns of full spectrum CBD is the presence of THC or tetrahydrocannabinol, it is the compound known for its psychoactive effects and other potentially unwanted Cannabis plant side effects. THC may show up in a drug test, which in turn could have legal implications, especially when mobile drug testing is becoming more prevalent on Australian roads, particularly in New South Wales.
Also, since full spectrum CBD retains most of its natural compounds and profiles, it has a strong distinct odour and potent natural flavour. It might be too much to handle for people with sensitivity to odours, easily nauseated patients, or even for those who are new to CBD products.
Full spectrum CBD products are ideal to be used by:
- Those who need a more potent CBD to experience maximum therapeutic effects, especially if using the two other CBD types aren’t enough to provide relief
- Those who have used THC before (eg. marijuana smokers) and are accustomed to its effects
- Those with a specially prescribed or recommended THC to CBD ratio for high effectivity
Where can I buy CBD Oil?
The Australian government introduced legislation to decriminalise the use and sale of medical cannabis in 2016, however the accessibility of CBD Oil products still remains a challenge in Australia.
There are currently 2 methods to access medical cannabis in Australia:
- Government approved legal pathways
- Buying from online retailers
Visit our page on where to buy cbd oil in Australia
- High quality full-spectrum CBD cannabinoid profile
- 100% organic non-GMO products, no preservatives
- Contain vitamins, trace minerals, and omega fatty acids in addition to CBD
- Third party lab tested
- CO2 Extraction Method (best process for purity with no solvents)
- Ships to Australia
20% off code: cbdassist
New to Medical Cannabis and CBD?
Explore Our Beginner's Guide to CBD Today
Our mission is to educate and inform the Australian community about Medical Cannabis and Cannabidiol (CBD) products, so they are equipped with the correct information about the different types, products, dosages to make the right buying decisions for themselves or whom they care for. Learn more