What is CBD Isolate?
Known as the purest form possible of the cannabinoid compound, CBD isolate only contains only Cannabidiol (CBD) itself, with all other compounds removed during the extraction process. Typically, hemp is used to extract this specific type of CBD as hemp is known to have very low and close to non-existent levels of THC. Without THC and minus all other natural compounds like flavonoids, essential oils, and terpenes, CBD isolate is generally considered to be safe for use, especially for those who are new to CBD and are just trying out its medicinal value. It is tasteless and odourless, purely containing only CBD in its purest form. With the absence of THC, individuals can benefit from its therapeutic qualities without any psychoactive side effects and without the risk of testing positive on drug tests.
However, CBD isolate only has the one cannabinoid, Cannabidiol, and therefore its effects aren’t as fully potent as the other two types. For prolonged use or for severe conditions, CBD isolate won’t be able to produce highly effective therapeutic results as the full spectrum and broad spectrum CBD could deliver on a case to case basis. It is ideally recommended to be used by:
- Those who are first-time users of CBD and those sensitive to strong odours and flavours
- Those who need to specifically high doses of CBD only
- Those who regularly take drug screening tests and who might live in states with strict THC regulations and Cannabis laws
- Those who are highly sensitive to THC and its unwanted side effects
Where can I buy CBD Oil?
The Australian government introduced legislation to decriminalise the use and sale of medical cannabis in 2016.
There are currently 2 methods that Australians use to access medical cannabis in Australia:
- Government approved legal pathways
- Controversial purchase from online retailers without a valid prescription
Visit our page on where to buy cbd oil in Australia
Accessing Medical Cannabis
There are 2 methods that Australians use to access medical cannabis.
1. Legal Government Approved Pathways
2. Controversial Purchase from Online Stores Without A Valid Prescription
New to Medical Cannabis and CBD?
Explore Our Beginner's Guide to CBD Today
Our mission is to educate and inform the Australian community about Medical Cannabis and Cannabidiol (CBD) products, so they are equipped with the correct information about the different types, products, dosages to make the right buying decisions for themselves or whom they care for. Learn more